Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some of my favorite things...

Winter is here in San Diego (well except last week when it was 99 degrees), we have set out clocks back, brought out our warmer sweater and boots and are gearing up for all the fun festivities that are coming our way. We have Thanksgiving, holiday parties, and Christmas to look forward to before making those New Years resolutions. Here are a few of my favorite things that come along with this new season...
Williams- Sonoma Spiced Chestnut hand soap, lotion, and dish soap are to die for and I can't wait until I go and pick up mine for this season!
Egg Nog....A perfect after dinner drink!
Filling my house with holiday scented candles !
Snuggling in a soft blanket (drinking egg nog) and watching a movie with my husband!
It is that time again and I am so excited to start filing those shoe boxes. There is no greater joy then to give to a child in need. I actually received a thank-you card from a child that one of my shoe boxes was received by and it was such a blessing to read her story and how my box impacted her life. If you would like to participate in Operation Christmas Child please check out their website at http://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/occ

No comments:

Post a Comment