Well 6 months have gone by and a lot has changed...
1. My two adorable girls I used to nanny have moved away
-This has been so hard but it was in Gods plan and came at a perfect time after 2.5 years
2. We found out that I am pregnant and due December 20,2011
-A total blessing after 12 longs months of trying and fearing that an easy pregnancy might not be in our near future, but boy were we wrong!! GOD is so GOOD!!
3. I started nannying an adorable baby boy Eli
- This little nugget has taught be some many things to prepare me for motherhood and I am so blessed to have him and his family in my life.
4. We have decided it is best for us not to move and to stay in Sunny San Diego
-We couldn't be happier staying in San Diego. The scenery,the ocean at our back door, cool air, great people!! I am having fun getting the house ready and planning for our forever house guest!
Well I have taken a break from blogging, but I miss it, even if no one reads what I blog about it makes me feel good to type whats going on in my life and that is all that really matters :)
Enjoy the remainder of your week
~ Zoes' Eclectic Momma