Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Mommy-to-Bee 
deserve a sweet baby shower...

 We chose a yellow, cream, and white color scheme to go along with our Bee and Honey theme.


We continued the theme from the Bee and Banana cupcakes to the orange fizzy drinks in glass baby bottles.


My favorite part of the shower decor was the nursery gift area. We surprised her with her stroller and an antique rocking chair that my mother had reupholstered for the Mommy-to-Bee.


The canopy's with hanging paper lanterns made the space feel warm and cozy.
 We can't wait to add another girl to the family!!


2 comments:

  1. Richelle, you have such talent. So many adorable ideas! Makes me want to have a baby just so you can help me with the shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well when it happens I am there to help :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete